Monday, September 6, 2010

QUOTES

"One word frees us all the weight and pain in life.That word is love."

"I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you..."

"You are the sunshine of my life!Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love..."

"You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul."

"My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving.I Love You."

"Having you in my life...Makes everything so special & beautiful..I Love you."

"Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there."

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end."

"I never knew what love was until i met you,then when distance pulled us apart,I found out what true love is."

No comments:

Post a Comment