Monday, September 6, 2010

LOVE POEMS

              Forever I will love you,
          in my heart you always will be.
         
           forever I will keep the memories
           of when you were here with me.

           forever I will miss your smile,
          and the way you kissed my lips.

          forever I will remember the soft touch
           of your hands resting on my hips.

           forever I will grieve for you,
          with you a piece of me died.

         forever i'll regret never getting a chance
         to kiss you farewell and say goodbye.
        
            in the past few years
         I've shed so many tears
                         but,

           never will forget you
                       and,
            forever I will love you.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment